Ability to configure the portal layout as a calendar

It would be great to be able to view the records in calendar layout, and the view could be set as (daily, weekly, or monthly), specially for users who use the portal as task management.

In my opinion, the option could be made available when configuring the portal layout and, after selecting the “Calendar” option, a new field would be opened to decide between the options “daily”, “weekly” and “monthly”.

1 Like

Hello, @amanda.teodoro. I wanted to inform you that the feature you mentioned is already in our product roadmap. I have shared your support for it with our team to consider prioritizing it. However, I cannot provide a specific timeline for when it will be released. Rest assured, we will keep you informed about any updates regarding this ticket. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and if you have any other requests or questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

1 Like

Hi @amanda.teodoro. We are delighted to inform you that we have released the feature you requested. You can find more information in this post:

1 Like