Analytics and reporting on form submissions

Is there any way to do some basic analytics/reporting on form views vs submissions for a given month?
Or can I connect my Google Analytics to the form somehow?

Hi @ultimate1984. I regret to inform you that the feature you are requesting is not currently available. However, I have created a ticket for this request and included your feedback. It would be helpful if you could provide additional details about your specific use case so that we can better understand your needs and consider them in our development plans. We will keep you updated through this channel regarding any progress on this matter. Thank you for your understanding and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hi Paulo
I want to be able to track submissions via google analytics with an tracking code or somehow

1 Like

I think simply allowing an option to add JS code either in the header or footer of the site would enable us to use a lot of different tracking solutions, including Google Analytics, where we would be able to install our tracking code. This is one of the most essential features that I’ve requested in the past. I hope it gets implemented soon!

3 Likes

I have included the information you provided in the ticket. We appreciate your feedback and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.