Side-by-side with Date field

Is this a bug?
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 9.35.35 AM

Nickname and DOB should line up.

Hi Darryl, thanks for sending this screenshot. That does in fact look like a bug. I’ll send you a DM now so I can get the form URL from you to look into this. My apologies for the inconvenience!

I have managed to reproduce the bug Darryl was seeing and wanted to leave some more information here in case anybody else comes across this post and is affected by the same issue:

This behavior occurs when the field description contains only whitespace (like spaces). Once the form configuration is saved, that whitespace then no longer appears in the description inside the config, so it looks like the description is empty. I have reported this to our engineering team to fix.

If you are affected by this issue, please try the following:

• Enter any text in the description of the affected field - a single character will do.
  • Click Done to let the configuration save
  • Now delete the whole text from the description in one go (use cmd/ctrl+a to select everything)
  • Reload the form

If this does not resolve the issue, please reach out to us through the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this site so we can help you sort out the problem!

I will post an update in this thread once the bug has been fixed.