Ability to choose the message when the save condition is not met

Today, to save the form, in addition to the required fields it is possible to disable saving records according to some conditions. However, the message that appears to the user is the same in both cases.

Therefore, would it be possible to define a specific message for when saving is disabled due to the conditions defined in the form footer?

Case Example:

I have a form that needs a login for access, in which the user must complete the empty information.

This form, once completed, should no longer be updated by the user. However, we want the user to be able to see what information he has filled in.

Solution found: create a condition in the form footer so that it will only be possible to save records if a column is empty. However, in this case, it is not possible to write a message to the user, for example, "The form will not be saved because you can only submit the form once. "

So, we would like to define a specific message. Is it possible?

I forwarded your request to the team and will see if it’s possible to add this feature to our product roadmap. I will let you know if there is any update on this ticket in the future. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other requests!

We are delighted to inform you that we have released the feature you requested. You can find more information in this post:

1 Like