Colour differentiation in Grid view

Hi.

Along with being able to freeze the first (or multiple) Fields, it would be beneficial to for the User (or myself to enable this feature) where each row in a Grid view was shaded alternating colours e.g. one row is white, the next is a light grey, then the next is white etc.

Or, if we could add a light background colour to a row based on a condition of one of the Fields e.g I have various Brand names. In each row that has a particular Brand name in the Brand name Field, could be coloured a light blue, then another Brand name could be coloured a light red and so on.

In other words, a way of making it easier to look at large Grid views and differentiate between the different rows.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Albie_on_tour,

I believe that implementing grouping could address this issue. We already have an existing ticket for the grouping feature. Please let me know if this solution will meet your needs.

Regards,
Paulo

1 Like

Hi Paulo. That will certainly help, along with being able to freeze the first Field. I will see what these look like once implemented, but I have a very wide and very high Grid with sometimes hundreds of records - hence some form of colour/contrast definition to help distinguish between records would help too.

Hi @Albie_on_tour,

We will inform you in this post once the freezing and grouping becomes available.

Regards,
Paulo

1 Like