Form/Portal: Address autocomplete for single line text fields

We are pleased to inform you that we have added a new feature that allow address autocomplete for single line text fields.

To enable this feature, turn on the Enable address autocomplete option in the Advance settings of a single line text field.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

3 Likes

I am so grateful thank you, I am sure so many people are going to appreciate this feature

1 Like

@Abdul This is great! Can it be updated to also return zip/postal code from the Google API? It seems to be skipping directly from state β†’ country.
Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 4.21.57 PM

Hi @jamesodo. I forwarded your request to the team and will see if it’s possible to add this feature to our product roadmap. I will let you know if there is any update on this ticket in the future. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other requests!

Hi @Abdul, an option to use German country names would be helpful. Alternatively, could we set the language for autocomplete suggestions based on browser settings?

Hi @Pascal, thank you for this suggestion! I have forwarded it to the team along with what Abdul had already passed on. We will update everybody in this thread when these features get implemented!