Language: Portuguese is now available

We are pleased to announce that we have added Portuguese in the Language setting.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

1 Like

Hello!

I did some tests and realized that there are some things that still need to be changed:

1. The group conditions;

2. The new condition (And or Or);

3. The e-mail sent with the verification code;

Otherwise it looks great!! Very helpful!

Hi @amanda.teodoro. Thank you for bringing this up. I have created a ticket for this bug. We will keep you updated through this channel.

1 Like

Hi @Abdul!

I noticed another bug regarding this feature:

The calendar is not in Portuguese (and I don’t know what language it is).

Here in Brazil (Portuguese language) the calendars are like this:

β€” Consider β€œSeg” as Monday and β€œDom” as Sunday

Hi @amanda.teodoro. Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. I have added it to the existing ticket for further investigation. We appreciate your feedback, and we will keep you updated on the progress through this channel. If you have any other concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

We are pleased to inform you that we have released a fix to the bug that you have reported. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

1 Like

We are pleased to inform you that we have released a fix to the bug that you have reported. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

1 Like