Left Navigation and Sub-Menus

Hi there! My team loves miniExtensions, but Product is pressuring us towards a solution that more closely matches our other verticals visual app styles.

Adding left-hand navigation to the Portal extension would be AMAZING. Additionally, being able to group menus together (under a parent menu item) would be great as well.

Love the work ya’ll are doing!

4 Likes

Hello, @stephen.certifyos. Welcome to the miniExtensions forum!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I have created a ticket to address your request for a vertical format of the portal menu. We will keep you informed about any updates through this channel.

Regarding the sub-menu, it would be helpful if you could provide more details about your specific use case. This will allow us to better understand your requirements and provide a suitable solution.

1 Like

Essentially I want to be able to group some tables under menu item. Like an “Info” item that can have pages related to tables then become visible when that menu item is clicked. So let’s say I have a contact, demographic, and education table. I want to be able to collapse those under that Info tab.

+1 on this, as I found that the current 5 menu items are not sufficient for more integrated apps. I feel that having a sub-menu item would be better for the UI instead of allowing even more menu items.

2 Likes

Hi @stephen.certifyos and @briansport13. We are delighted to inform you that we have released the feature you requested. You can find more information in this post:

Hi @stephen.certifyos and @briansport13. We are delighted to inform you that we have introduced a feature wherein you can group the Portal’s Menu Items. You can find more information in this post: