Portal: Grouping Menu Items in Portal

We are pleased to announce that we have introduced a feature wherein you can group the Portal’s Menu Items.

For more information about this feature, please visit this article: How to group the menu items in the Portal? | miniExtensions Help Center

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

Hi team - just wondering if there is a way to group tables that exist in a portal? The above improvement only seems to address static URLs or a link via an Airtable field. The screenshot below shows the table names in my portal - I would like to group them/some under different headers if possible. If there’s another way to achieve this, please let me know :slight_smile:

Hi @mitchyharris. Thank you for your feedback. I forwarded your request to the team and will see if it’s possible to add this feature to our product roadmap. I will let you know if there is any update on this ticket in the future. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other requests!

Adding a big plus one +1

I have added your comment to the internal ticket for this. Thank you for your feedback!