Lookup Field now supported in conditions

We are pleased to announce that have added support in using a lookup field in conditions. This field can now be selected in the dropdown list.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

2 Likes

Just gave this a spin and it doesn’t appear to be working. Let me know what I can provide for troubleshooting.

Same here - i’ve tried refreshing and starting / duplicating my form I already had prepped and ready - nothing as yet :frowning:

Hi @Kenneth and @Pauly,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue you encountered with lookup field in conditions. I tried it on my own miniExtensions workspace and lookup field in conditions worked. To better assist you, could you please provide us with more information about the steps you took and any error messages or screenshots that you may have encountered? You may send us a message privately in the chat if you prefer. We appreciate your cooperation and we will do our best to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Paulo

I just used the chat (different email).

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. Our team has created a ticket and is currently investigating it. We will provide updates through this channel.

1 Like

Hi @Abdul , just following up on this ticket please :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

We apologize for the delay. The team is finalizing this fix. We’ll try to have it out within the next 1-2 days.

1 Like

Awesome - thanks @Abdul

Hi @Pauly and @Kenneth,

We’re happy to let you know that we’ve addressed the issue you reported and it has been fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. If you have any other concerns or feedback related to this feature, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

2 Likes

Amazing - seems to all be working fine! Thanks @Abdul / @Abdul & Team

2 Likes