Add option for Filters for Custom View: On or After "Today" instead of date

I want to set a filter for a custom view as:

Event Date is on or after: today

However, “today” is not an option. It only gives you a calendar dropdown to choose a specific date.

The problem with that is when tomorrow rolls around, I have to manually change the date for this filter to work.

Can you add “on or after” “today” as a dropdown option instead of a specific date so it automatically adjusts on a daily basis? I’m sure this would be incredibly useful for anyone displaying upcoming events.

Thanks so much.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for reaching out to us! You should be able to achieve this by having a condition group with two conditions for your “Event Date” field linked with “or” logic, instead of your single “Event Date” condition: one for “today” and one for “after today”. Something along the lines of this:

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or require further assistance. I’d be happy to help!

Thank you. Unfortunately, whenever I add more than 2 conditions, the “And/Or” dropdown greys out, and I can’t change it to “Or.”

I tried deleting my other conditions and putting the two event date conditions at the top, and it worked, but then it greys out the “And/Or” dropdown again and I can’t accomplish the top two as a result for the same reason. Any thoughts?

You would need to add the “Event Date” conditions using the “Add condition group” button. Inside the condition group you can set the logic to “or” and then you can have the other conditions outside of the group as “and”.

I hope this makes sense, but please do let me know if you have any further questions!

Ah - Somehow I didn’t see that. Thank you!

You’re welcome! Please let me know if you need any further assistance!