Hide Filter fields

Hello Miniextension team… :slight_smile:

Do you have any news regarding this so important feature that is available on the “old” miniextension forms, the possibility to hide filter fields by pre-filling them via the URL.

In that way, a company see only his own products in the form and cannot see all other company product :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for your feedback … and congrat again for what you do on such powerful tool ! :pray:

Best regards

Hi @SylvainSaillard. Welcome to miniExtensions forum. Thank your for feedback. I already created a ticket for this request and we will keep you updated through this channel.

Thank you very much Paulo ! :hugs:

1 Like

We are delighted to inform you that we have released the feature you requested. You can find more information in this post:

Thank you so much, I just tested it !!! A big milestone ! Now we can fully use the new web miniextension !

Just a little remark, it would be great to allow adding other fields than just linked fields. Because we have for instance text fields that have the record id, and it’s better to use record id in the url for security reasons.

Have a nice week-end,
Best regards

1 Like

Hi @SylvainSaillard. We appreciate your feedback, and I’ve noted your vote on the existing ticket for this feature request. We will make sure to keep you updated on any progress or developments regarding this matter through this channel. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thank you!