Multiple STRIPE accounts?

The old extensions allowed you to link to a different STRIPE account with each form. Now it looks like you can only have ne set of keys to one account???

Is there a way to get around this?

Gary

Hello @Geoaware. Regrettably, it’s possible to integrate only one Stripe account into the workspace. Could you please share additional details about the use case?

Hi Paulo

I have a base in which a number of customers want to collect membership fees directly into their bank accounts via Stripe rather than me collect the $ and transfer it to them. It’s all about automation.

The old extensions allowed me to set a different forms up for each of them. The new extensions has taken that ability away. This chance has taken away functionality instead of making it better.

Gary

Hi @Geoaware. I forwarded your request to the team and will see if it’s possible to add this feature to our product roadmap. I will let you know if there is any update on this ticket in the future. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any other requests!

Hi Paulo

I have a base in which a number of customers want to collect membership fees directly into their bank accounts via Stripe rather than me collect the $ and transfer it to them. It’s all about automation.

The old extensions allowed me to set a different forms up for each of them. The new extensions has taken that ability away. This chance has taken away functionality instead of making it better.

Gary

Hi Paulo

So if I add the Stripe keys now to the workspace, will that alter the old extensions that are collecting money via Stripe where i could set up keys to different stripe accounts? Will the new way of doing this take away what I am already doing?

Gary

Hi @Geoaware. Sorry for the delay in responding. The new website and the legacy website is independent of each other. So putting a Stripe API keys in web.miniextensions.com will not affect those in app.miniextensions.com.