Portal: Grouping Records

We are pleased to announce that we have introduced a feature wherein you can enable grouping of records in the portal.

For more information about this feature, please visit this article: How to group the records in the portal? | miniExtensions for Airtable

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

1 Like

Great thanks for the update – I seem to be having trouble activating the groups. The view looks like the traditional grid. Any advice?

Hello,

I have not had success in implementing this feature. Perhaps I am just misunderstanding how it is supposed to work - -any guidance on implementation?

Exciting development. It seems restricted to single select fields - is that correct?

Hi @jakemcgrath and @willh. There are certain field types that can be used for grouping. I have updated this article. Thank you for your feedback.
https://docs.miniextensions.com/en/articles/4918279

1 Like

Hi Paulo! I am trying to group with one of those field types, but am still having an issue getting this to work

Hello @amandallls. Could you please furnish further details regarding the issue you are currently facing?

Hey Paulo, I have the feature turned on but do not see anything being grouped. Is there any more detail on how to activate the feature?

Hello @amandallls. Could you kindly initiate a conversation with us through chat and submit a detailed bug report? This will enable us to delve deeper into your concern and provide appropriate assistance.

Thanks Paulo! I submitted a message over Intercom!

Hey Jake - were you able to get the feature working?