Child Form: Ability to prefill when creating a record

We have recently released a feature where it is now possible to use prefill on child form. This will only work when you are creating a new record in the linked records field. To set this up, you have to go to:

1. Child form settings
  2. Prefill section

This feature is commonly used if you want to prefill a field that is not included in the Form Fields.
If you have any feedback about this, please post it below or reach out to us in chat!

1 Like

Is there an example video please?

Is it possible to dynamically update the data through url parameter instead of it being just static prefill. I can dynamically prefill for main form but can’t do it for child form. @Abdul

Apologies for missing your comment, @risesync. We currently do not have a video tutorial for this feature yet. However, I can assist you in setting this up if you’re encountering any issues. Could you please share with me the specific problem you’re facing?

Hi @sabbir, we have received your request and added it to our existing ticket for this feature. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your contribution to improving our service. We will keep you updated through this channel regarding any progress on this matter. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other concerns.

1 Like

Hi @sabbir. We are delighted to inform you that we have released the feature you requested. You can find more information in this post:

1 Like