Prefill hidden field in create child form via url parameter

In the legacy portal, simply adding a prefill parameter in the url (e.g. ?prefill_Testfield=hello) would prefill the hidden field in the ‘add new record’ form. This enabled pre-filling a field that wasn’t related to the logged in user. I can’t see how to do this using the dynamic prefill.

Hello, @willh. Thank you for your feedback. Just to let you know, we already have an existing ticket for this particular concern. I’ve made sure to include your vote in the ticket so that the team can consider prioritizing it. Rest assured, we will keep you informed about any progress through this communication channel.

1 Like

Hi @willh. We would like to inform you that we have released a fix to the bug that you have reported. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

Hi @Abdul thanks for the update. Please can you clarify what is fixed? It appears that I still can’t use a url prefill parameter to fill a field when creating a new record from the portal.

1 Like

Hi @Abdul - same here. I can’t get the URL parameter to work with fields shown in a create form.

As willh mentioned, would you mind sharing what you’ve fixed, please? I’m presently building a couple of portals which require it.

Best, DanC