Discrepancy between "old" and "new" forms - conditional logic from rollup

I have found what I believe to be a discrepancy between the “old” and “new” form extensions.

The “old” forms don’t let you set conditional logic based on the values of a “rollup” field type. The “new” forms let you choose a “rollup” field type for the conditional checks, but the condition does not have any effect. This makes debugging the conditional logic very confusing.

I think the best implementation would be to match the behavior of the “old” form, where it doesn’t let you select a “rollup” field type for conditional logic.

I have a screen recording here that shows the behavior.

Hello. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve conducted testing, and the roll-up feature is functional for setting up conditional fields. To utilize this, ensure that you activate the compute mode since the roll-up field is computed. Additionally, we’ve identified an opportunity to enhance the user experience by including field type icons in the dropdown menu for conditions. This improvement will make it easier for you to identify and select the desired field.

Hi, @jmiller. We are pleased to inform you that we have added the field type icons in the dropdown menu for the conditions. Please let us know if you need help with anything else!