Sort and group miniextensions on dashboard

I have a list of miniextnsions that I would like to group and order.

Which list are you referring to?

The list at https://web.miniextensions.com/workspace/…

I see. Group by extension type? And what would you like to sort by?

I could see myself grouping by function as I have forms for vendors and forms for clients.

What do you mean by function?

All the extensions related to my vendors would be in one group. All the extensions related to my customers would be in another group. All my extensions that would perform admin tasks would be in third group.

I see. Thanks for the explination. I’ll make a ticket for this now. We’ll post here when we have updates.

Hi @Flowjuggler,

We are delighted to inform you that we have added these two selections in the filter for the list of extensions.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below or by contacting us via chat.

1 Like

I’d like to expand on this and request “Search” and “Filter” and/or the ability to add Extensions to a custom group in the dropdown (ie folders). This would enable us to group portals/forms that span multiple tables for different departments/user sets, etc. rather than having to bounce around between Table Extension lists or scrolling through all extensions. Thank you!

I think the obvious way to implement this is by allowing the creation of folders, subfolders, and potentially tags which are assignable to each extension. In terms of search and filter, ideally, the filter should be more granular, allowing us to filter by each kind of extension - form, portal, bulk delete - and not only form and portal, and everything else. Also, please allow selection of multiple filters so I would be able to specifically have forms on the “Order” table show up. Right now, I am limited to one filter to choose from.

1 Like

Just boosting the need for folder sorting! I need to make a slightly different version of the same intake form for different clients- and they’re getting lost in a dozens long list right now.

Hi @ray, @briansport13, and @jas.adams. Thank you for your feedback. I have generated a ticket to address this specific request. We will ensure to keep you informed regarding any updates through this communication channel.